© 2024 Caiframe Srl. All Rights Reserved.
Communication by NAXA

Palazzo Candiotti, Foligno: period wooden windows

Frames with gravel gray finishes, hand-brushed

Frames with gravel gray finishes, hand-brushed


Current head office of the Giostra della Quintana entity, the Palace is located at the beginning of via dei Mercanti, near Piazza Spada, and is one of the most important private architectural complex of the Eighteenth Century’s Foligno.

The Palace was built between 1780 and 1797 restructuring, on a project by Filippo Neri, a preexisting building from the 16th Century belonging to the Scafali family and bought by Brunetti’s family. Only a few underground rooms and some 17th Century’s inscriptions on the entrance of the previous building were kept. In 1819 the Brunetti family fell, and the Palace was sold to the Candiotti, than passed to the Ragazzoni, their descendants, will then become property of the Municipality in 1918.
Thirteen windows on each floor, framed in travertine, while on the inner side the lowered front porch, coated in ashlar, is surrounded by all round arches, arranged in two rows.
RAL 7032 Gravel Grey Hand Brushed